say hello! | facebook | instagram | twitter | pinterest
Hi, I'm Amanda!
Thanks for stopping by. This is a never-ending story of a twenty-something Texas girl who fell in love with Oklahoma (and one of it's inhabitants) and couldn't leave it behind.
Here, you'll read about my life as a newlywed, my pups, Chloe and Kylo (you should follow them on IG, they're more popular than I am!), my travels near and far, and my passion for fitness and fueling my body with what it needs to thrive. I'll do my best to keep it witty and fun, pinky promise.
I may be Texas born and raised, but I love calling Oklahoma City my home. I promise to fill you in on all the latest and greatest that it has to offer, as well as the tried and true. From restaurants, day trips and date night hot spots to local boutiques and hole-in-the-walls, I've got you covered.
Things I like:
- Coffee mugs....and good coffee.
- Puppies. Big, fluffy, puppies.
- Dark beer.
- Oklahoma State Cowboys. Go Pokes!
- Crossfit, my fitness program of choice.
- Photography. I'm talking' more than just insta.
- Food. All the food. Breakfast food, especially.
- Related: my husband's cooking
- Related again: my husband. He's a total babe.
- Shoes. Need I say more?
- Exploring new places, near and far.
- Snap stories (follow me @abradley15....yes, my snapchat is older than my marriage).
Things I don't like:
- Brussel sprouts.
- Dr. Pepper. The worst.
- Running (although I tried to love it for years).
- When people name their kid something stupid like Meadow or Zion.
- Cotton balls. *shutter*
Disclaimer: I do not claim to be an expert in the fields of fashion, food, or fitness, but I'll tell you my thoughts on them anyways.